Capcom just announced more details for its turn-based RPG spin-off of Monster Hunter.
Monster Hunter Stories 2 will be out for Nintendo Switch AND PC via Steam on 9th July. Players can buy the standard edition and deluxe edition. The latter contains the following:
- The game (duh),
- “Kuan Coat” outfit for Ena,
- “Razewing Armor Alpha” and “Razewing Armor Beta” layered armour for the player,
- “Spiky Nergal” hairstyle for the player,
- “Pukei-Pukei Costume” and “Nergigante Costume” outfits for Navirou,
- “Adventure Buddies 2” and “3” sticker sets.
If you have Monster Hunter Rise save data, you can get a Monster Hunter Stories 2 “Kamura Garb” layered armour for the player.
Monster Hunter Stories 2 is a brand-new story where you play a monster rider and initiate turn-based combat against other monster riders and untamed monsters. You can collect eggs and hatch them to build your own Monsties army with specific abilities and strengths.
Check out the RPG’s gameplay, as well as some new info on Monster Hunter Rise.