Square Enix has announced the debut of “Square Enix Presents,” a series of live stream presentations in which the company will announce new games, updates, and news throughout the year.
It will run for approximately 40 minutes. The biggest highlight will be the world premiere of a brand new Life Is Strange game. The only thing we know about it so far is that it will feature a new protagonist wielding a new power.
The show will also feature trailers, gameplay videos, and announcements for the following:
- Outriders, which is slated to release for the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and PC on 1 April 2021.
- Balan Wonderworld, which is slated to release for the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch and PC on 26 March 2021.
- The ongoing celebration for the 25th anniversary of Tomb Raider (perhaps the official reveal of the leaked Tomb Raider Definitive Survivor Trilogy).
- Marvel’s Avengers.
- Just Cause Mobile.
- New mobile game announcements from Square Enix Montreal.
- A look at a few of the whimsical games from Square Enix sister company, Taito.
Stay tuned on Kakuchopurei!