Xbox has announced that the Xbox Game Pass PC and Ultimate will be able to enjoy all the benefits of EA Play on Windows 10 starting from 5am GMT+8 on 19 March 2021 (18 March 2020 at 2pm PT in the US, which is technically tomorrow) at no additional cost.
The features include:
- More than 60 of EA’s biggest and best PC games like Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order, FIFA 20, Titanfall 2 and Need For Speed Heat, as well as titles from some of EA’s most popular franchises like Battlefield, Madden NFL, Command & Conquer, and The Sims.
- Rewards each month from your favourite EA games. March rewards include Gold Team Fantasy MUT packs and an EA Play Celebration Pack for Madden 21, an N7 Weapon Charm for Apex Legends and more.
- Starting on day one of EA Play on PC with Xbox Game Pass, members can play the new-to-Play List title Star Wars Squadrons on PC and console.
- Exclusive in-game challenges and rewards, special member-only content, and discounts on EA digital purchases via EA Desktop app beta.
- Access to trials of games for up to 10 hours from best-loved franchises and top titles like FIFA 21.
For Xbox Game Pass PC and Ultimate subscribers, to get started with your EA Play membership on PC, you just need to download the EA Desktop app, EA’s next-generation PC platform that’s currently in open beta, and sign-in to your EA Account or create a new one.
After you download the app and connect your accounts, you can browse the EA Play library, look for your next favourite game, and play with friends.
It was only in the past several days that Xbox also announced Outriders, Undertale, Octopath Traveler and more are coming to the Xbox Game Pass, not to mention the addition of all those Bethesda games.