If you fancy yourself a pro in mobile games like PUBG Mobile and League of Legends: Wild Rift, you might want to grab a pal or two for this next ESL Gaming bout.
The esports organization has announced a new mobile esports league (or ecosystem since that’s a new buzzword now) called the ESL Mobile. The tournament series gives players of all skill levels an open platform to compete in the following titles:
- Brawl Stars
- Clash of Clans
- Clash Royale
- PUBG Mobile
- League of Legends: Wild Rift
- Asphalt 9: Legends
They’re STILL making Asphalt games? Huh.
Anyway, this ESL Mobile program is meant to expand its reach to players in North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. There will be two full seasons of this in 2021, starting with ESL Mobile Spring 2021 on 12th April onward. There’s no starting month set for the second half as of now.
Here is the schedule for the upcoming ESL Mobile competitions:
- 12 April – 6 May: Mobile Open Play (Ladder #1)
- 7-8 May: Mobile Open Play-In Weekend (Ladder #1)
- 10 May – 3 June: Mobile Open Play (Ladder #2)
- 4-5 June: Mobile Open Play-In Weekend (Ladder #2)
- 15 June – 7 July: Mobile Challenge Regular Season
- 17-18 July and 22-23 July: Mobile Challenge Finals
The prize pool for this series will be over US$650,000. If you and your team are keen on proving yourselves and happen to be in Malaysia, you can register for free on this link: https://pro.eslgaming.com/mobile/asia-pacific/