Descenders is coming to the Xbox Series X/S sometime in summer 2021. This was announced by publisher No More Robots head Mike Rose on his Twitter account.
🚴🚴Descenders is coming to Series X|S this Summer, both at digital and retail!!🚴🚴
– 60FPS Performance mode / 4K Resolution mode!
– Up to 8 player lobbies!
– Tons of visual upgrades to makes it look sexy!
– Crossplay with PC!
So excited to finally have Descenders on next-gen! pic.twitter.com/vT28RIzU9x
— Mike Rose (@RaveofRavendale) March 30, 2021
It will feature:
- – 60FPS Performance mode / 4K Resolution mode!
- – Up to 8 player lobbies!
- – Tons of visual upgrades to makes it look sexy!
- – Crossplay with PC!
If you already own the game on Xbox One, it will be a free upgrade to Xbox Series X/S. It will also be free on the Xbox Game Pass.
However, no PS5 version has been confirmed.
It originally released for PC and Xbox One on 7 May 2019, for PS4 on 25 August 2020, and for Nintendo Switch on 6 November 2020.