To celebrate the launch of Grandmasters 2021 Season 1, Blizzard will be activating YouTube Drops during this weekend’s live broadcasts. All you need to do is create a Blizzard account and link it with your YouTube account, then sit back and collect Year of the Phoenix packs as you watch 48 of the top Hearthstone players from around the world compete over eight weeks.
In addition to opening weekend Drops, you’ll have a chance to receive two Year of the Phoenix packs over the course of Week 2 through Week 7, and then two Forged in the Barrens packs during Playoff weekend, for a total of six drops during the first season of Grandmasters.
Best of all; this isn’t just for Season 1: Blizzard is also giving packs away all year, with Drops during Season 2, the next five Masters Tours, and the upcoming World Championship.
Earning Grandmasters Season 1 Drops
On one of the eligible YouTube Gaming channels, watch two total hours to receive one pack and two more hours for your second.
Time watched is cumulative within each of the three reward blocks, so even if you can’t watch for the full four hours in one sitting your time will still count toward earning the Drops.
- Grandmasters Week 1: Year of the Phoenix (max 2 packs).
- Grandmasters Weeks 2 – 7: Year of the Phoenix (max 2 packs).
- Grandmasters Playoffs: Forged in the Barrens (max 2 packs).
- English (Hearthstone)
- English (HearthstoneEsports)
- Portuguese (LATAM)
- Spanish (LATAM)
Connecting Your Accounts
Before you can receive rewards, you’ll need to link your YouTube and Blizzard Battle.net accounts.
- Log in or create an account on YouTube.
- Navigate to Account Sharing under “Connected Apps” in Settings.
- Select “Connect” next to Battle.net
- Follow the simple prompts to finish connecting accounts.
- When connecting accounts, be sure that you’re currently logged into the Blizzard account on which you’d like to receive your Drops.
- Click here for a full set of official rules for Hearthstone Grandmasters 2021 Season 1 YouTube Drops.