Square Enix unleashed a bunch of new screenshots and info on Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade’s Yuffie DLC, which is officially called Final Fantasy VII Remake INTERmission. Yes, the “inter” bit is all caps.
The company also revealed the new and returning cast members for this DLC. So it’s confirmed that Weiss from that Final Fantasy VII spin-off game Dirge of Cerberus is in this remake as an antagonist. The new characters are Billy Bob, Polk, and Nayo (the one with the Tetsuya Nomura-styled dress) who are all members of Avalanche. Also, the DLC will be 2 chapters long.
Here’s the full list of voice actors for the DLC:
- Yuffie Kisaragi: Suzie Yeung (English), Yumi Kakazu (JP)
- Sonon Kusakabe: Aleks Le (English), Yoshimasa Hosoya (JP)
- Weiss: Daman Mills (English), Jouji Nakata (JP)
- Zhijie: Griffin Puatu (English), Akira Igarashi (JP)
- Nayo: Ashley Boettcher (English), Akane Fujita (JP)
- Billy Bob: David Goldstein (English), Kenichi Hoshina (JP)
- Polk: Daniel Amerman (English), Nobuyori Sagara (JP)
Check out the new screenshots below. The Final Fantasy VII Remake DLC will be out on 10th June for the PS5 for US$19.99. Oh, and you can get Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade too, but knowing most PlayStation users in Southeast Asia, they probably already have FFVII Remake for the PS4, meaning they get the Intergrade upgrade for free.