F1 2021 will feature the thrilling story experience “Braking Point,” two-player Career, and get even closer to the grid with “Real-Season Start.” Take your team to the top in the acclaimed ten-year “My Team” Career mode, or race head-to-head in split-screen and multiplayer.
There will be over twenty heroic drivers and ten iconic teams from the 2021 season at launch.
F1 2021 Key Features
- “Braking Point” – The thrilling new story experience.
- New Ways to Play – Two-player Career and “Real-Season Start.”
- My Team Mode – Create a driver, choose a sponsor, an engine supplier, hire a teammate and compete as the 11th team on the grid.
- Expanded Driver Stats that now include “Focus” and new team-critical Department Events to address.
- Split-screen racing for two players.
- Casual race options for more relaxed racing whilst new Expert options give experienced players even more control.
- Acclaimed ten-year Career Mode, including updated Research and Development and Practice Programmes, and new Quick Practice.
- Formula 2, the ultimate training ground for F1, is also included, with short, medium, or full season options and 2020 and 2021 season content*.
- eSports – In-game area for the online qualification events, latest news and even watch the new F1 eSports Challenger and Pro Series races.
- More Ways to Race – Time Trial, Shorter season length options, Grand Prix™ Mode and relive your glory with saveable automated highlights and (PC only) full replays.
- Compete Online in Multiplayer – Social and Ranked races, new Quick Join format, Leagues, customizable liveries, and Weekly Events.
*Online connection required to download the final F1 teams’ 2021 cars, full season circuit selection, content (as applicable) and F2 2021 season update.