Marvel Studios just unleashed a bunch of Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase 4 movie dates to the public in a pretty snappy marketing sizzle reel.
Here are the official dates for the upcoming comic book films, from spy show Black Widow to Black Panther: Wakanda Forever.
Black Widow: 9th July, 2021
Scarlett Johansson’s Black Widow goes on a quest involving her past in-between Captain America: Civil War and Avengers: Infinity War. She also fights Taskmaster, a comic book villain known for his copycat skills and outrageous costume in the comics.
Shang-Chi: 3rd September, 2021
Shang-Chi (Simu “Kim’s Convenience” Liu) becomes a master of kung-fu and will have to confront his dad (the legendary Tony Leung) who is the real Mandarin in the MCU canon. Also, Awkwafina’s in it as comic relief because why not.
Eternals: 11th November, 2021
Bonus: we get a quick sneak peek at this upcoming film. This one’s about a race of immortal beings in the Marvel Comics universe. Something tells us this may be the stand-in for the “Marvel superpowered family” archetype that should have been filled by the Fantastic Four. But, you know…
The Rest of The Films
- Spider-Man: No Way Home: 17th December, 2021
- Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness – 25th March, 2022
- Thor: Love & Thunder – 6th May, 2022
- Black Panther: Wakanda Forever – 8 July, 2022
- The Marvels: 11th November 2022.
- Antman & The Wasp: Quantumania – 17th February 2023
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Volume 3 – 5th May 2023
That’s quite a blowout, as well as a reminder that the MCU will be invading cinemas all around the world in the near future. Check out the sizzle reel below.