The Outriders inventory wipe bug was pretty detrimental to the player base, especially since the loot-and-shoot game was all about the loot. A month later, it looks like affected players will get their items back.
The catch? Not everything will be returned, but the gear that matters should return to each owner’s rightful pockets and stash. The update on the Outriders subreddit confirms that the gear restoration will affect Group A characters: characters who encountered the wipe and are no longer able to login at this point in time. Here’s a breakdown:
- All equipped items at the time of wipe will be restored, regardless of rarity.
- All Legendary items in that character’s inventory will also be restored.
- For non-Legendary items, only 20 items will be restored, with priority on rarity first and date acquired second.
- Regarding Accolades, these will be restored provided you reached the final tier of each of them. You will lose progress towards any Accolade you never completed.
- Group A players will receive up to 20 Legendary items that they sold back in their inventory, with each of them getting god rolls.
To figure out which group you’re in, head down to the subreddit thread here.