Remember that Demon Slayer fighting game that’s coming this year, Demon Slayer Kimetsu No Yaiba Hinokami Kepputan?
Sega has officially announced that they will release the English version of the game, Demon Slayer Kimetsu No Yaiba The Hinokami Chronicles, for PS5, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam in Asia sometime in 2021.
It will have both English and Japanese voice-overs, as well as English, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese subtitle options.
Here is an overview of the game, via Sega:
- Title: Demon Slayer Kimetsu No Yaiba The Hinokami Chronicles
- Genre: Demon-Slaying Action
- Voice-Overs: Japanese, English
- Subtitles: English, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese
- Players: One to two (online mode available).
- Release Date: 2021.
- Developer: CyberConnect2 Co., Ltd.
- Production: Aniplex, Inc.
- Publisher: Sega Corporation
In Solo Mode, players follow Tanjiro through the story from the Demon Slayer anime as he faces demons in order to turn his sister Nezuko, who has become a demon, back into a human.
In Versus Mode, characters from the anime, including Tanjiro and Nezuko, can be freely matched against each another in a one-versus-one setting with up to two players online or offline! Enjoy this simple but exhilarating battle system, and become the greatest demon slayer you can!
Check out the trailer below, or head on over to the official website here: