Bandai Namco just revealed Tales of Arise’s Mystic Artes, super moves your heroes can pull off to end battles quick as long as you hit the requirements.
The team has showcased the Mystic Artes/Hi Ougi for the four main characters in order: Alphen, Shionne, Rinwell, and Law. Check them out below!
In other news, Bandai Namco revealed more details of the game and some nice screenshots on the Japanese PlayStation Blog. Here are the highlights from the post:
- If you buy the PS4 version of the game, you’ll get a free PS5 upgrade.
- The load times for battles are drastically shortened with the PS5’s SSD.
- You can set the game to performance mode at 60fps and in 4K mode.
- DualSense Haptics are supported in the game.
- The game will have a complete PS5 Game Help support.
Enjoy the screenshots and box art for the PS4 and PS5 versions below. Tales of Arise will be out this September.