This guide will be periodically updated since each event unlocks at specific dates.
It’s bound to happen: the anime-influenced China-made JRPG Genshin Impact now has its own anime beach episode. Here, you get to partake in a bunch of water-based minigames, see a bunch of stories involving Favonius Knights Klee and Jean alongside Barbara, and check out a whole new area called the Golden Apple Archipelago.
Here’s a guide to sort you out if you’re curious about the event.
Main Quest #1
There’s a new questline that opens up the Midsummer Island Adventure event. All you have to do is:
- Talk to the designated people during the questline. After a lot of back and forth, you’ll end up at the Windrise Statue of the Seven where you’ll meet Venti. He’ll do something which will take you to the Golden Apple Archipelago.
- You then get to pilot a Waverider skiff. Follow the lights in the sea that will lead you to the three islands where you turn on the beacons/waypoints.
- And you’re done!
The rest of the events and quests will be unlocked day by day for the duration of the event.
Main Cannon, Make Ready…Fire!
Here, you use the island’s Waverider skiff to destroy all the monster’s floating structures. You have to pilot the skiff all around the area and destroy enemy towers. Here are some quick protips:
- You cannot destroy heavy towers with your skiff’s firepower: you need to get out and board the heavy tower to kill the enemies on top of it.
- Ignore enemies atop the light towers; just use your skiff’s weapons to take care of the towers. When they crumble, all enemies will plummet into the water and die.
- If a tower is protected by a Violent Wind Barrier, just destroy the explosive barrels around it to disable it.
- The Pithy Pearls (the green icons that look like clock hands) will decrease your Heavy Cannon cooldown. Collect them to recharge your Heavy Cannon quicker.
Destroying them will net you Shiny Flotsam, which you can trade at the Event Shop for rewards. Here’s what you can get at the Event Shop store.
|Item||Shiny Flotsam Cost|
|Crown of Insight||500|
|Northlander Billet Trove||500|
|“A Guide IN The Summer Woods” Furniture Blueprint||100|
|“A Messenger in the Summer Woods” Furniture Blueprint||100|
|“Pure Gorgeous Summer”
|Philosophies of Freedom/Resistance/Ballad/Prosperity
How To Get Jean’s Sea Breeze Dandelion Summer Wear
- Get ready 1350 Genesis Crystals (which is close to RM100/US25).
- Go to the Shop in the Character Outfits tab.
- Purchase the costume. In case you didn’t figure it out, this is a purchase-only option.