Game publisher Koch Media announced its new gaming label: Prime Matter.
The new gaming label will publish games from various studios under Koch Media. These include the following titles:
- Payday 3 by Starbreeze Studio, which is the third instalment in the Payday co-op shooter franchise.
- A new Painkilller shooter title from Saber Interactive.
- Crossfire Legion, a real-time strategy spin-off of the South Korean CrossFire franchise. The spin-off is developed by Homeworld developer Blackbird Interactive. Out 2022.
- Kings Bounty 2. Out this 22nd August.
- The Last Oricru, an action RPG with Dark Souls-like combat set in a sci-fi world.
- Encased, an isometric RPG with humour, charisma, and a funky sci-fi dystopian setting. Out September 2021.
- Gungrave G.O.R.E, an upcoming shooter for 2022 based on the Gungrave anime. Out 2022.
- Final Form, an FPS sci-fi game where you play a valkyrie shooting for her life in a cyberpunk universe.
- Dolmen, an action RPG with a Dark Souls motif set in a sci-fi-meets-Cthulu landscape. Out 2022.
- The Echoes of the End, a new fantasy action-adventure title featuring dual protagonists.
- SCARS Above, a third-person action survival game where it’s “Alice In Wonderland meets Aliens”.
- The Chant, a survival horror action game where you infiltrate a spiritual retreat and fight psychedelic horrors. Out Q2 2022.
Here’s a PR quote about the new game label:
“Prime Matter is a new home for premium games, offering both current and future partners the expertise of the Koch Media Group alongside a new and dynamic team dedicated to maximizing their true potential. The core of the video games industry is, of course, entertainment. Prime Matter will constantly look to innovate and inspire players across all its activities while retaining the fundamental values of what makes our industry so special — it’s intrinsically fun.”
Stay tuned to Kakuchopurei when we cover these games in the near future.