Atlus has released a new gameplay trailer for Shin Megami Tensei V, as well as detailed the SteelBook and Fall Of Man Premium editions of the game available now for pre-order for the west.
Here are the details:
Shin Megami Tensei V SteelBook Edition (US$59.99, or roughly RM248+)
Shin Megami Tensei V Fall of Man Premium Edition (US$119.99, or roughly RM497+)
The Fall of Man Premium Edition includes:
- Printed Sling Bag.
- 6” x 11.5”, Inspired by the Protagonist’s school attire.
- Demon Handbook.
- Hardcover, A5 size with 100-plus pages
- Two CD Soundtrack Disc.
- Collectible Box.
Shin Megami Tensei V is slated to launch exclusively for the Nintendo Switch on 11 November 2021 in Japan and 12 November 2021 worldwide. It will feature English and Japanese voice-overs, with English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish subtitle options.
You can pre-order the game participating local retailers or on the official website here. No news on whether they’ll make it on Southeast Asian shores though.
In the meantime, check out that epic E3 2021 Japanese trailer of the game fully localized into English below:
In the latest entry of the acclaimed Shin Megami Tensei RPG series, play as a high school student who wakes up in post-apocalyptic Tokyo, now an abandoned wasteland Attacked by demons, he fuses together with a mysterious man and obtains newfound powers. In a conflict between mythical deities and demonic tyrants, you dictate the fate of the world.
When a grisly murder scene in modern-day Tokyo blocks our protagonists walk home, an unplanned detour leaves him buried and unconscious.
He awakens in a new Tokyo, a wasteland ravaged by apocalypse now called Da’at… but before bloodthirsty demons can claim his life, a saviour emerges, and they unite to become a mighty being neither human nor demon: a Nahobino.
With newfound power, the protagonist ventures through Da’at, an enigmatic realm filled with mythical deities and demonic tyrants in constant conflict for survival. Searching for answers, the protagonist must forge his own path in a battle between light and dark to dictate the fate of the world.
- Unfold an allusive story filled with tragic choices, make sacrifices to uphold your ideals as you pursue light or covet darkness to discover your role in the new world.
- Fight through a demon-infested wasteland with the Press Turn Battle System, pinpoint enemy weaknesses so you can perform consecutive actions but make one mistake and it may be your last.
- Turn formidable foes into worthy allies by recruiting them via negotiations, then fuse them to create demons customized to fit your playstyle.
- Explore the expansive world of post-apocalyptic Tokyo, fully rendered in stunning 3D utilizing Unreal Engine 4, a first for the mainline Shin Megami Tensei series.