Codemasters has announced the driver ratings for their upcoming F1 2021 game.
The ratings were calculated according to five real-world metrics:
1. Experience – Based on the number of races a driver has competed in during their career
2. Racecraft – Based on positions gained or lost in a race, compared to the average for a given grid slot
3. Awareness – A measure of the driver’s ability to avoid incidents and penalties in a race
4. Pace – A measure of a driver’s best lap times – the closer they are to the fastest lap in a race, the higher the score
5. Overall – Which takes into account all of the above, calculated with a weighted average
For instance, seven-time world champion Lewis Hamilton and his 2021 title rival Max Verstappen are both an incredible 95.
Check out the cards below:
Looks like Max Verstappen and Lewis Hamilton come out on top this season. F1 2021 for PS5, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, Xbox One, and PC (Steam) will launch on 16 July 2021. A Digital Deluxe Edition is also coming earlier on 13 July 2021 with additional drivers.