As we announced last week on the Warcraft blog, champions of the Horde and Alliance adventuring beyond the Dark Portal in Burning Crusade Classic will soon face some of Outland’s most iconic villains when new raid content becomes available globally at 3:00 p.m. PDT on 15 September 2021.
Overlords of Outland, the next phase of content for Burning Crusade Classic, will expand the game’s raid offerings to include Tempest Keep, where adventurers will face off against the fallen blood elf prince Kael’thas Sunstrider and his loyal council, and Serpentshrine Cavern, home of the naga leader Lady Vashj.
Starting with the patch install on 31 August 2021, players can look forward to various features going live over the next few weeks:
- On 31 August 2021 with the patch install:
- Looking for a Group tool.
- On 14 September 2021 with server restarts:
- PVP honour reset.
- Arena Season 2.
- On 15 September 2021 at 3pm PT (16 September 2021 at 6am GMT+8) :
- New raids: Tempest Keep and Serpentshrine Caverns.
- New daily hubs: Sha’tari Skyguard and the Ogres of Ogri’la.
- Guild Banks.