The stars for the upcoming Disney+ series Hawkeye have confirmed that the first Hawkeye trailer will premiere sometime on Monday morning (ET time), which is Monday night (GMT+8) for those of us in Southeast Asia.
They didn’t give a specific time, but it’s usually between 8am ET to 12pm ET (8pm GMT+8 to 12am GMT+).
— Hailee Steinfeld (@HaileeSteinfeld) September 13, 2021
Hawkeye will premiere on 24 November 2021.
Jeremy Renner will reprise his role as Clint Barton and Hailee Steinfeld will portray his protege, Kate Bishop, who is set to become the next Hawkeye of the Young Avengers.
They will be joined by Florence Pugh who will be reprising her role as Yelena Belova from the upcoming Black Widow movie, as well as five others who will play brand new characters.
This includes the following:
- Vera Farmiga – Eleanor Bishop (the mother of Kate Bishop).
- Fra Fee – Kazi (also known as a supervillain named Clown).
- Tony Dalton – Jack Duquesne (also known as The Swordsman, the anti-hero/villain/Avenger who trained Hawkeye in the comics).
- Alaqua Cox – Maya Lopez (also known as the hero named Echo).
- Zahn McClarnon – William Lopez.
To get ready for the upcoming series, you should probably read Matt Fraction and David Aja’s whole 2012 to 2015 run, which you can check out here.