RazerCon, a gaming peripheral livestream event hosted by Razer, is set for a second showing this 21st October.
The digital event will be livestreamed on Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, and TikTok. Here’s what gamers can expect from the company that popularized black-and-green colour schemes and gamer mark-up price tags.
- A major keynote by Razer CEO and Co-founder Min-Liang Tan, packed with exciting announcements and special guest appearances.
- An introduction of groundbreaking new categories from the growing Razer ecosystem.
- Exclusive sneak peaks of unannounced Razer products in panels by product leads.
- Announcements about industry-disrupting sustainability initiatives from Razer and updates from #GoGreenWithRazer.
- Highly anticipated content highlights and thrilling reveals from partners such as Norton Gaming, Intel, Seagate Gaming, and Microsoft.
- Exciting previews and gaming showcases from gaming studios like Larian Studios, Prime Matter, 24 Entertainment, Saber Interactive, ArtCraft Entertainment, NEOWIZ, and Capcom.
- Finally, it wouldn’t be a celebration without some exhilarating live entertainment, and celebrity sightings from Razer’s wide network of friends.
The event is also bragging about being a completely carbon neutral experience, with the company committing to offset all carbon emissions using Verified Carbon Standard for a guilt-free streaming experience. Should be fun to watch in case the other video game livestream shows and last week’s Nintendo Direct didn’t satisfy you for some reason.