The upcoming sequel to the Shin Megami Tensei mothership series just announced its English voice cast.
Here’s the full English dub list for Shin Megami Tensei 5. You may recognize some names here and there if you’ve played a ton of JRPGs and watched recent anime in English dub.
- Protagonist/Nahobino (voiced by Casey Mongillo)
- Tao Isonokami (voiced by Jeannie Tirado)
- Yuzuru Atsuta (voiced by Mark Whitten)
- Miyazu Atsuta (voiced by Ashlyn Madden)
- Ichiro Dazai (voiced by Stuart Allan)
- Japanese Prime Minister / Director of Bethel Japan Hayao Koshimizu (voiced by Sean Crisden)
- Bethe’s Voice of the Seraphim Archangel Abdiel (voiced by Cissy Jones)
- Shohei Yakumo (voiced by Ben Lepley)
- Mother Goddess Nuwa (voiced by Laura Post)
- Aogami (voiced by Daman Mills)
- Sahori Itsukishima (voiced by Erica Lindbeck)
- Lahmu (voiced by Kellen Goff)
- Fionn mac Cumhaill (voiced by Chris Hackney)
- Amanozako (voiced by Deva Marie)
Check out the voices in action below:
Shin Megami Tensei 5 will be out this 12th November for Nintendo Switch.