Sony Pictures has revealed the first trailer for the upcoming Resident Evil Welcome To Raccoon City movie reboot.
Set in the year 1998, Resident Evil Welcome To Raccoon City will focus on the events of the aforementioned city under siege from infected zombies. Fans of the games will be happy to learn that both the mansion from the original Resident Evil and the police station from Resident Evil 2 will be featured in the movie.
The previously-announced cast includes:
- Kaya Scodelario (Maze Runner) as Claire Redfield.
- Hannah John-Kamen (Ant-Man And The Wasp) as Jill Valentine.
- Robbie Amell (Upload) as Chris Redfield.
- Tom Hopper (The Umbrella Academy) as Albert Wesker.
- Avan Jogia (Zombieland: Double Tap) as Leon S. Kennedy.
- Neal McDonough (Yellowstone) as William Birkin.
— Resident Evil (@ResidentEvil) October 7, 2021
Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City is slated to premiere on 24 November 2021.
Check out the trailer below: