Bad news, Dark Souls and action RPG fans: Elden Ring will be delayed from its January release date to 25th February, 2022.
The good news? The game will have closed network test sessions for anyone interested. The sessions will start this 13th November GMT+8 until 15th November and will offer players a hands-on with the opening hours of the game. This in turn will help assist the development team in testing the game’s online servers ahead of its release date.
We’re guessing this is one of the chief reasons the game is getting a month-long delay. That’s fine by us: take as much time as you need to create your dark fantasy opus, From Software. Here’s the schedule and links if you want to sign up for this initiative:
North America, Europe: https://www.eldenring.com/cnt
- November 12 from 3:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m. PT
- November 12 from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. PT
- November 13 from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. PT
- November 14 from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. PT
- November 14 from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. PT
- November 12 from 12:00 to 15:00 CET
- November 13 from 4:00 to 7:00 CET
- November 13 from 20:00 to 23:00 CET
- November 14 from 12:00 to 15:00 CET
- November 15 from 4:00 to 7:00 CET
- November 12 from 20:00 to 23:00 JST
- November 13 from 12:00 to 15:00 JST
- November 13 from 4:00 to 7:00 JST
- November 14 from 20:00 to 23:00 JST
- November 15 from 12:00 to 15:00 JST
There are no Asia or Oceanic server announcements as of yet; we’ll keep you updated if they are. For more on Elden Ring, check out this feature.