EA and DICE have unveiled a new trailer showcasing the Specialists for the upcoming Battlefield 2042. There will be a total of 10 Specialists in the game at launch.
Thanks to the recent Open Beta, the developer will also be implementing the following changes by the time the game launches next month (check out the full details here):
- Increased the number of Tanks that you’ll experience on Orbital. It’s up from 4, to 8 on PC, Xbox Series X/S, and PS5.
- Made changes to movement, adding strafe input to sliding, adding the ability to vault on moving objects, and toning down jump spamming.
- A nearby Grenade Indicator has been added.
- Entry and Exit animations are now shorter, with some being removed entirely.
- Elevators have been fixed so that you see less funky behaviours with doors.
In addition, EA also recently confirmed that Battlefield 2042 will not feature a traditional single-player story campaign.
Battlefield 2042 is slated to launch for the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and PC on 19 November 2021.
In the meantime, check out the Battlefield 2042 gameplay footage below: