Bandai Namco has announced that they will be ending all sales of the Jump Force game, DLC, and virtual currency starting from 9am GMT+8 on 8 February 2022 across all available platforms. Meanwhile, Jump Force online service will end starting from 24 August 2022.
After 8 February 2021, the following content will no longer be available for purchase digitally:
- Jump Force for PS4, Xbox One, and PC (Steam)
- Jump Force Deluxe Edition for Switch
- Jump Force Character Pack 1 to 14
- Jump Force Character Pass 1 to 2
- JF Medal
After 24 August 2021, the following online services will no longer be available:
- Logging in to the multiplayer lobby
- Online events
- Clan functions
- Viewing the Notice Board
- Viewing the leaderboards
- Accepting Rewards from the Reward Center
- In-game Store
- Premium Shop (only this function will be available until August 1, 2022)
- Online Ranked Match
However, offline content, online battles (except Ranked Matches), and DLC (purchased before they are discontinued) will still be available for use.
Jump Force is available now for PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam. Check out our review here.