Tunic, an upcoming action adventure game from developer Finji, will finally be out for Xbox Series, Xbox One, PC, and Mac via Steam on 16 March, 2022. It says so right on the new trailer below:
Here are the game’s features from the Steam description page:
- Explore a hostile and intricately-connected world of shady forests, sprawling ruins, and labyrinthine catacombs.
- Fight mighty bosses deep beneath the earth, high above the clouds, and in places stranger still.
- Collect the missing manual pages, bursting with hints and original full-color illustrations.
- Discover hidden treasures to help you on your way.
- Unearth secret relics, secret techniques, secret puzzles, and… listen, there’s a lot of secrets!
- Featuring sound design by Power Up Audio (Celeste, Darkest Dungeon, Subnautica: Below Zero).
- And an original soundtrack by Lifeformed (Dustforce, Double Fine Adventure).