Publisher Chucklefish and developer Robust Games just announced a new adventure title called Loco Motive.
As you can tell from the pun, it all takes place on a luxurious train called the Reuss Express. You play a trio of characters (a lawyer, a wannabe detective, and a secret agent) who have to prove their innocence in a murder scenario, with said adventure featuring slapstick humour and wacky characters. If you fancy some puzzle-solving point-and-click action with lush 2D pixel graphics, this one’s for you.
Loco Motive will be out for PC (Steam) and Nintendo Switch in 2022. Check out the trailer and game’s features below:
- A comedy adventure that hits like smooth jazz, set onboard a 1930s express train
- Take control of three playable characters, in an interlinking comedic adventure
- Uncover a deadly mystery, full of twists, turns and slapstick humour
- Meet a train-full of quirky and somewhat suspicious fellow passengers
- Stop at nothing to solve item-based puzzles, that won’t leave your head scratching for hours
- Choose how you play, by taking direct interactive character control, or opting for a classic point and click experience
- Beautifully detailed pixel art bursting with charm and character
- Need a little nudge in the right direction? Telephone for assistance with an in-game hint call-line!
- Fully voiced, with the slinky sounds of composer Paul Zimmerman (Space Haven)